Welcome to my Travel Blog! I’m Jessica Lynn, and I have a huge passion to see as much of this world as possible. I am also a lover of photography. I am a California girl, born and raised. I have created this Blog to share my travel experiences, advice, and favorite adventures along the way. The more I travel to new places, the more fulfilled I feel. Exploring different countries/destinations has changed me for the better and I want to share that with the world! I hope through these articles and content that I share, that I inspire you to travel and book a trip. I hope you enjoy!
PS- I tend to like warm destinations so most of my bucket list is getting checked off while wearing a bikini. Here is my packed bikini bag (which is always carried on the plane because this bag simply CAN NOT get lost). 16 bikinis for a 16 day trip….totally reasonable! 😉
25 Facts About Me:
For those stumbling across my page, this quiz is a good way to get to know me better. 🙂
- How many countries have you vacationed to? 21
- Favorite country you have vacationed to? So hard to choose but if I had to it would be Greece and Thailand…so far.
- Favorite travel research website? Tripadvisor…duh.
- Siblings? One younger brother.
- Tattoos? 3
- Nationality? Half Nicaraguan / half a mix of White, Spanish, and Indian.
- What are you afraid of? Heights, swimming in water where I can’t see below me, bees, and sharks.
- Three healthy habits? I workout four days per week for two hours per day, I brush my teeth five times per day, and I change my underwear every day. lol
- Favorite TV Show? Ballers. I was an extra on the season finale and had so much fun spending the day on set!
- Favorite subject in school? Business Law.
- What attracts you in love? Sense of humor, confidence, passion for traveling, and a guy who loves kids. Oh and you have to have stylish kicks. You can tell a lot by a guy’s shoes.
- Favorite cocktail? A skinny margarita on the rocks with salt and fresh jalepenos.
- Favorite movie? Indecent Proposal.
- What makes you happy? Beer, my family, and traveling….not in that order.
- Worst habits? Overeating and back washing.
- Favorite meal? Crab feed, prime rib, and oysters with white wine.
- What is in your fridge? Like a gazillion condiments…mostly hot sauces.
- Favorite song? Wasting Time by Kid Rock.
- Pets? 1 dog and 2 snakes.
- Sports you played? Everything! I think I’m pretty athletic. Mostly cheerleading, dance, and softball. I played coed softball as an adult too! Our last season together we took home the championship. Booya!
- Five current goals? Loose 5 pounds, become a better photographer with all this expensive equipment I have invested in, travel more/spend less, buy my future retirement property in Tulum, Mexico, and grow this Blog.
- Forever New Years Resolution? To pack less for my vacations.
- Dream job? Photographer….I guess I’m living my dream.
- Favorite music to see live? Reggae! Ya mon!
- How do you choose your travel destinations? If I’m planning the trip, I will never plan to go to a place I have already been to. I mostly plan around weather and what area of the world is best for the time of the year I can travel. I’m checking off my bucket list of destinations as I go.